Adult Sunday School begins at 10:00 AM every Sunday morning.
Sunday School is a great way for everyone to grow in the knowledge and love of God by learning, serving, praying and playing together. We currently have four classes to choose from.
Pastor Bobby’s class meets in the upstairs teen ministry room. Our class time revolves around discussions on the importance of studying and implementing the eight systems of an effective and efficient Church. These are:
– The Evangelism System
– The Weekend Service System
– The Assimilation System (CURRENT STUDY)
– The Small Group System
– The Ministry System
– The Stewardship System
– The Leadership System
– The Strategy System
Pastor Howard’s class meets upstairs. They are currently in the Book of Galatians.
Ted Caudill’s class meets in the fellowship hall.
Alan Cameron’s class meets downstairs. Following is his current teaching schedule.
– September 2nd: Training the Heart
– September 9th: Training the Lips
– September 16th: Giving What You Have
– September 23rd: Giving What You Are / Becoming What You Should Be
– Sepetmber 30th: Balanced Service
– October 6th: Exercising Liberty & Discernment
– October 13th: Seeking God’s Glory
– October 20th: Seeking Joy
– October 27th: Strength Training
– November 3rd: Dropping Dead Weight & Excess Baggage
– November 10th: Controlling Emotions & Attitudes
– November 17th: Planning for Training, Exercise, and Service
– November 24th: When & How to Pray Confession / Intersession
– December 2nd: When & How to Praise
– December 9th: Worship by Learning and Following God
– December 16th: Worship by Love — Compassion, Sacrifice, and Offerings